Orupgaard 1938 Banquet Suite 
 made 1938 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This dining room set was made for Orupgaard Estate, Falster, Denmark, of which the main building was built in English style by the English Baron Charles de Selby in 1812. 

From 1840, Orupgaard changed hands until 1938, when it was bought by Danish industrialist Knud Hojgaard, who restored it to the English style introduced by Baron Charles de Selby and ordered a Brazilian rosewood table with 24 rosewood chairs.

 

Price
Price on Application