Orupgaard 1938 Carver

120628_PaereDansk2 150_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 148_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 145_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 153_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 155_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 156_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 161_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 165_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 150_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 148_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 145_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 153_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 155_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 156_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 161_resize.jpg
120628_PaereDansk2 165_resize.jpg

Orupgaard 1938 Carver

from 2,240.00

This dining room set was made for Orupgaard Estate, Falster, Denmark, of which the main building was built in English style by the English Baron Charles de Selby in 1812. 

From 1840, Orupgaard changed hands until 1938, when it was bought by Danish industrialist Knud Hojgaard, who restored it to the English style introduced by Baron Charles de Selby and ordered a Brazilian rosewood table with 24 rosewood chairs.

Upholstery:
Quantity:
Add To Cart

From 1840, Orupgaard changed hands until 1938, when it was bought by Danish industrialist Knud Hojgaard, who restored it to the English style introduced by Baron Charles de Selby and ordered this Brazilian rosewood table with 24 chairs.